Deposit & Booking Policy
Terms & Conditions
As a customer you are responsible for understanding these Terms & Conditions upon making a booking, purchasing products or making deposits to reserve a booking with Alexia Makeup • Hair • Beauty. We realise however, that exceptional circumstances can take place with regards to the character of the product or reasonable notice given for cancellations. Upon booking any services with Alexia Makeup • Hair • Beauty and its sub-contractors or affiliates, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
WE DO NOT HONOUR REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS, CREDIT NOTES OR APPOINTMENT RESCHEDULING WHERE THE FOLLOWING REASONS APPLY:
1. No Shows. Change of mind. Cancellations prior to the service/booking date with less than 2 business days notice will not be offered a refund. Substitutions,
appointment rescheduling or credit notes may be offered when given a minimum of 2 business days notice from appointment.
2. Non-delivery of wedding services: such as, for example, cancellations prior to the service/booking date (less than 30 days). We cannot guarantee allocation of
other booking(s) of equal or greater value.
3. If the number of people or services reduce from the original agreed booking price after the deposit is made, the quoted price will not change and the original
amount will be received. We cannot guarantee allocation of other booking(s) of equal or greater value.
4. non-delivery of products: such as, for example, cancellation of product(s) once the order has been committed and processed; Requests for a refund are
accepted within 24hrs for a product after the deposit or order is placed.
5. products or services not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case-by-case basis with Alexia Makeup • Hair • Beauty's full discretion to make the determination whether a refund is appropriate.
* Deposits are required to reserve your booking. Deposits can be made via our online booking system or arranged by Cash, EFT, Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.
* Bookings are not confirmed until deposits and/or outstanding payments are received. Deposits not received within 48 hours will result in automatic cancellation and
subject to availability to other potential bookings without further notice. A cancellation fee or a new deposit will be required to reschedule a missed appointment.
6. Substitutions, appointment rescheduling or credit notes may be permitted if given a minimum of 2 business days' notice.
7. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to another date if cancellations or rescheduling requests occur with less than 2 business days notice.
If you're unable to meet this booking requirement unfortunately we will not be able to reschedule your appointment and your booking deposit will be forfeit.
8. Merchant Processing fees will not be refunded to your account when we issue refunds to you. We incur processing fees from our network and payments
partners in instances of refunds which are not refundable to us. Please note refunds may take up to 10 business days to be received.
Appointment/Services Refund Policy
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
Treatment Packages and Special Offers Refund Policy
9. There will be no refunds for purchased treatment packages or treatment deals. We can offer a credit note for change of mind after this time. Credit notes may
be redeemable towards other products and services. Appointment rescheduling or credit notes may be permitted if given a minimum of 2 business day notice.
Payment Terms & Conditions
10. If prior payment has not been made for our service we would appreciate payment at the time of consultation/service. If an invoice is issued our payment terms
are seven (7) days from date of invoice unless prior arrangement has been made. Any overdue account may be forwarded to a collection agency and you will
be liable for any associated collection and legal costs.
Products Refund & Exchange Policy
In addition to your Statutory Rights, we will happily exchange a product or provide a refund given the following conditions have been met:
Contact Customer Service by close of business the day after purchase. Refunds will not be provided for change of mind after this time.
Products must be returned within 7 days of purchase. The product and packaging must be in its original saleable condition unopened, undamaged and unused.
In the unlikely event you experience a reaction to a product, you have the option of an exchange or refund. Notification must be made by close of business the day after purchase and supporting documentation will be required if you are unable to return to the clinic. Supporting documentation include (i.e. statutory declaration, doctor’s certificate, photographic evidence of your reaction, letter from pharmacist).
How to make an exchange or receive a refund:
Contact Customer Service by close of business the day after receiving products, via phone or email and provide proof of purchase.
Products should be returned within 7 days of purchase to our address: 80 King William Road, GOODWOOD SA 5032.
Provided the conditions of our Refund & Exchange Policy have been met, refunds will be processed via credit card or bank transfer within 7-10 business days.
Please note that delivery costs will be excluded.
Standard delivery charges apply on re-delivery for online exchanges unless goods are exchanged in accordance with your Statutory Rights (e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Notice of cancellations, appointment rescheduling and refunds must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An acknowledgement will be sent within 2-3 working days.
Please note that our Support Team is ready to provide you with timely and efficient professional assistance. We will attempt to find the best convenient solution for your query. Give us up to 3 working days for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
We value your business and although every effort is made to provide the highest quality customer service and satisfaction, we hope you understand this policy.
Simply change your mind, forget, or don't show up to your appointment
Failed to follow aftercare provided or did something that caused damage to the work prior to consulting with the clinic
Discovered you can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
Are unhappy with a service that you insisted on having carried out in a particular way
Did not make clear what service you wanted and what you wanted to achieve
Did not rely upon, or unreasonably relied upon the therapist's skill or judgement when choosing the service
You are not entitled to a refund due to:
- something someone else said or did
- an event that was beyond our control