FIBROBLAST, NON SURGICAL LIFT & TIGTENING PROCEDURE
Avoid costly and risky cosmetic surgeries such as eyelid correction. Fibroblast Plasma Therapy is a new revolutionary non-surgical lift treatment highly effective, remarkable alternative to surgery. Some of the conditions which may be treated by Fibroblast include:
Upper Lip Wrinkles, Labial Folds
Stretch Marks and Scars.
✓ no knives
✓ no stitches
✓ no botox
✓ minimal risk and side effects
✓ quick & easy procedure
✓ return to work the same day
Alexia Makeup • Hair • Beauty is the first clinic in South Australia to introduce this amazing and revolutionary anti-ageing, tightening and lifting treatment. Alexia has been trained by Australia's top leading International Fibroblast Specialist so we can provide it safely and effectively for all of our clients.
The Fibroblast Plasma Therapy procedure uses a tiny plasma flash, also referred to as an electrical arc, to turn solid compounds in the skin directly to gas in order to tighten the skin tissue. The flash is discharged from the tip of the Fibroblast handpiece, which is held over the skin but never actually touches the skin. The plasma flash creates a tiny dot upon contact but there are no cuts and no bleeding. Targeted tissue sublimates, causing no damage to the surrounding area or deeper skin layers.
The entire treatment area is addressed and further dots are applied in a symmetrical grid pattern. Effects of treatment are noticeable right away and full results become visible after 2-4 weeks. Since the treatment produces minimal discomfort, patients are able to resume regular activities right away with no downtime.
Fibroblast Plasma Therapy is virtually painless and numbing cream is used both before and during the procedure to minimize any discomfort. Since there is no direct contact with the skin, the side effects are minimal and complications are rare. Tiny superficial dots called carbon crusts, which form directly on the skin, are part of the normal healing process. Correctly treated with aftercare cream these carbon crusts will cause no threat and will usually fall off about 5-10 days after treatment. Aftercare instructions will be given to each patient following the procedure and it is very important that you adhere to all of our aftercare advice.
To better understand the non-surgical lift procedure and what to expect, please scroll to the FAQ's section below.
While Fibroblast Plasma Therapy is perfectly safe, we take every precaution with this treatment as we do with all of our treatments. A full consultation is required before treatment, where we will discuss your medical history and determine whether you would be a suitable candidate for the procedure. At this time we will also determine if there are any possible conditions that would jeopardize the safety and effectiveness of the procedure for you. Once we determine that it is safe for you to proceed, we will assess the best treatment plan for your specific needs.
One treatment may be sufficient to achieve your intended goal, however, this depends on the size of the area being treated, the amount of loose skin and the clients expected degree of correction and tightening. Additional procedures may be performed 6-8 weeks after the first one. We strongly advise all clients to follow our aftercare guidelines in order to minimize discomfort and ensure quick healing.
Forehead Fibroblast Plasma TherapyResults from 1 session. Follow up treatments needed to tighten lines further
Fibroblast Crows FeetResults from 1 session. Follow up treatments needed to tighten wrinkles further
Fibroblast Before & AfterResults from 1 session. Areas: Full Face particularly on crows feet, nasolabial folds, forehead and frown lines.
Follow up treatments needed to tighten wrinkles further
Frequently asked questions
Head of Marketing
myfanpark.com is looking for a global Head of Marketing to join our young, dynamic, and fast-growing entrepreneurial company. In this role, you will work closely with the Founders, who aim to disrupt the way fans and brands connect with those they admire, and in doing so, create new and innovative opportunities for the famous and influential to uplift, inspire, and delight their fans with unique, personalized, and authentic interactions.
A GLOBAL APPROACH WITH LOCAL IMPLEMENTATION
With operational teams in each of our key regions (USA/Canada, India, South Africa, Germany, Nigeria, and growing), you’ll take a global leadership role by managing regional marketing teams and providing them and us with:
1. Brand Strategy – you’ll lead our global brand strategy and oversee and assess the local marketing strategies from each of the regions against this global strategy.
2. Brand Creative - you’ll manage centralized creative for our brand and provide regional teams with exciting and innovative work for localization and adaptation.
3. Disruption - you embed innovative thinking and strategic direction to the delivery of creative and marketing efforts as we continue to innovate and unlock new markets.
4. Connecting the Dots – because you have a holistic view of regional marketing efforts (tactics, failures and success), you are able to teach across the regional teams and build admired and respected marketing disciplines in each region.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN THIS ROLE:
1. Clarity (what we need to do): you can challenge assumptions and enjoy interrogating challenges and opportunities as you seek to find the most effective way to reach diverse audiences in each of our key regions.
2. Data and Insights (where we need to do it): You understand the most important (digital) touchpoints to reach our desired audiences and by assessing the regional marketing strategies, you are able to provide each of the marketing teams with data & insights to optimise their effectiveness.
3. Ideation (how we should do it): Because you understand the role of our brand and how best we engage with audiences, you are able to help the leadership and regional teams deliver better and smarter ideas and creative output.
THE ONE THING YOU’LL BE MEASURED ON:
Your ability to deliver marketing capabilities and expertise that, as a result of your centralized role and output, better enable myFanPark and its employees to drive marketing results.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE’D LOVE
You are ideally located in Southeast Asia. What matters most, is how you’ll work with a diverse group of ambitious people around the world. To this end, we’d want to appoint someone that brings:
Positivity and a sense of fun. Not an ego.
Curiosity to look where others don’t, to find opportunities not obstacles with lateral thinking.
A fresh perspective and original thoughts that gets our teams excited.
Accountability and independence to roll up your sleeves and dig into a challenge.
If this opportunity excites you, get in touch and let’s start the conversation. Send us your 1min shout-out video along with a CV to email@example.com.
Fibroblast Treatment in Action